Saturday, January 23, 2010

i like sleep

I think my British ipod friend needs a name. I shall call her Harriet.

I wanted to stay in bed all day yesterday, but I got some extra motivation from my 'coach' to go for a run. Plus every time I finish a run Harriet gives me the date of my next one; it was supposed to be Friday. I was interested to see if she would scold me for being a day late, but she didn't mention it. She did, however, double my running time from 1.5 minute intervals to 3 minute intervals. I was running for 3 minutes at a time, but I also got 3 minutes of recovery time. It went okay. Running on the treadmill is so much easier, it is actually semi - enjoyable.

My goal towards the perfect headstand is coming along nicely. I stayed up for a solid 5 seconds before crashing to the floor. I wonder what my roommates think when they hear those loud thuds.

3 comments:

  1. I think Harriet should be a little tougher on you. You missed a day and she didn't mention it? What is this?! Crack that whip Harriet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. coach gave me motivation.

    ReplyDelete