
I have a new running buddy. She is British and she lives in my ipod. I downloaded the 'Get Running' application and apparently I will be able to run 5k in a few months. Lets all cross our fingers. My new British friend interrupts my songs to let me know when to run, when to walk, and she throws in the occasional "great job!" to keep me happy.
I did 2.8km on the treadmill yesterday and found it a lot easier than running outside. There is no wind (this keeps throat burning to a minimum), no rain, and I don't have to wear 3 shirts to keep warm.
On a yoga related note...I've been practicing doing headstands without the help of a wall (or someone holding my feet). So far unsuccessful.
I should download this application, maybe I'll do it right now.
ReplyDeleteThat application sounds so very cool. I am sad that I am not "down" with technology - I want to have a cool british running buddy toooo! Brava Sara! Cant wait to cross the 5k finish line.....(if I make it). Haha xo.
ReplyDelete