
- Its too cold to run outside
- I have too much homework
- I'm too tired
- I want to sit in my bed and eat Doritos
I know I need to stop making excuses and start running again. I promise I will go tomorrow. Harriet will be very cross with me, but I think we can work it out. Uhh I did a little peeking at the schedule and I'm supposed to be able to run 20 minutes straight by the end of next week. I think I might need to repeat a week to get back on track. The 5k isn't until the end of May so I do have the time. I also need to make a running playlist for my ipod, when a bad songs comes on and I'm in the middle of a run it throws me off.
I'm gearing up for a little vacation to San Francisco! I hear that all of the streets are crazy hills. That counts as running right?
who wouldn't want to sit in bed all day and eat doritos, they're delicious.
ReplyDeleteUh ohhhh. Harriet the spy is going to get angry BUT I think if you just let her know about San Fran, she will be understanding!
ReplyDelete